Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Netsuretsu Ichiban-Tei

It was on a day when S & I were craving something hot and soupy that we ended up eating here... S had heard that there was a pretty good Japanese restaurant at Robertson Quay so we decided to go check it out.

For a starter we had Agedashi Tofu $9.00+++ -


I love it when the Agedashi Tofu comes with lots of gravy. S wasn't all that hungry so I ate most of this :)

S had the TanTan Men $9.80+++ -


It looked really spicy in the picture in the menu, and looked less spicy in real life... and was even less spicy when eaten.

I had the Tonkotsu Ramen $9.80+++, which was just nothing spectacular.


This hit the spot in that I was craving something hot and soupy, but the food was mediocre. Lots of other Japanese restaurants around this area, largely due to the many Japanese expats living here... If you gauge the authenticity of a Japanese restaurant by the fact that Japanese eat there, then literally every Japanese place here should be good!


Netsuretsu Ichiban-Tei
60 Robertson Quay
#03-01 Quayside
S238252
Tel : 6733 3923

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the meat in my ramen was more like bolognaise!!
oh, btw I think the really good ramen in that area is at the gallery hotel, will have to check it out!

S