Friday, September 15, 2006

Project Shop Cafe @ Paragon

I love chocolate - nine times out of ten, I'll pick something chocolate-y for dessert... but the Banana Mango Crumble here is definitely one of favourite non-chocolate desserts. Realised I haven't been here for quite a while so made a trip here just for the Banana Mango Crumble with Ice Cream ($10.90++).


This is real comfort food - a gooey mess of banana and mango, crumbly topping with a huge scoop of vanilla ice-cream... Heaven! Silly me, I should have taken a photo to show what it looks like inside... Next time :) It takes 15 mins to bake so order it early or be prepared to wait.


The other thing that I must have when I'm here is the Wasabi Crisps ($7.50++) - wasabi-flavoured potato chips with wasabi-flavoured mayonnaise. I finished the mayo they provided pretty quickly... asked for more mayo and was given a much bigger serving so I didn't have to scrimp on the dip. Love the kick of the wasabi...

Hmm, should come back here again soon... haven't eaten here in a long while...

Project Shop Cafe @ Paragon
290 Orchard Road
#03-41/44
Paragon Shopping Centre
S238859
Tel : 6735 6765

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Project Shop cafe!!!!

Anonymous said...

mango crumble used to come with 2 scoops of ice cream :(