Friday, September 22, 2006

Graze

Finally made it to Graze! Read on Chubby Hubby's blog that Graze had a Breakfast/Brunch menu, and that did it for me - nothing I like more than having breakfast food for lunch...


Of course I had to order The Cast Iron Pan $18+++. Is your mouth watering already? :) With sausages, bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms, potatoes and baked beans, it had everything I liked! It was yummy, but then it's kinda hard to go wrong with this kind of food... Don't be fooled by the picture, the iron pan is really not that big, but it is enough food for one person.


Also ordered the Waffles with Nutella Ice-cream $13+++... how do you say 'no' to Nutella ice-cream??? A perfect waffle, lots of strawberries and a scoop of delicious Nutella ice-cream... Was kinda bizzare eating savoury food and dessert at the same time but I just could not bear to see the ice-cream melt! Maybe I should have told the waiter to serve it later...


Thinking it wasn't enough food, we also ordered the Omelette $16+++. As if we didn't already have enough meat, we had as toppings sausages, bacon, mushrooms and tomatos. The omelette was baked rather than fried and was much lighter than I expected... and as you can see, it's spilling with toppings, just the way I like my omelettes!

Pretty nice place to chill out and while away a Sunday afternoon... and I'm definitely coming back to try their adorable cupcakes.

Graze Restaurant
4 Rochester Park
S139215
Tel : 6775 9000
www.graze.sg

No comments: