Monday, September 11, 2006

Morton's, The Steakhouse

I didn't really eat here - a friend threw a surprise birthday for his girlfriend (oops I meant fiancee :) at Morton's recently and we had drinks and finger food at the bar area of the restaurant.

The filet mignon sandwiches which I raved about in a previous post were still amazingly yummy... but what I must really rave about is the fantastic crabcakes!!

One of the most annoying things about eating crabs is that it's so much work getting to the meat - ok, so I'm just plain lazy :P Crabcakes are the the best way to get around having to work so hard for your food :)

And the ones here are the best I've ever had! The crabcakes here are made up of chunks of crab meat as compared to most other places where they use crab meat that's so minced that you can barely tell it's crab. They were so good I could not stop eating them!

I wonder how much they cost at the restaurant itself...


Morton's, The Steakhouse
The Oriental Singapore
5 Raffles Avenue
Tel : 6338 0066

No comments: