Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Chicken Murtabak at Food Republic (Wisma)

Was in town when I had a craving for prata, and heard that the prata stall at Food Republic was pretty good so decided to try it out.

I ordered the Chicken Murtabak... watching the guy cook your prata is probably not the best idea especially when you see how much lard goes into it. Depressing, but not enough to stop me from eating it :)


Such a huge serving for just $5! Comparable to other prata stalls - I remember paying $5 for the one at Jalan Kayu.

Stuffed with chicken and onions, it's impossible to finish it on your own. Even for a big eater like me :)

That's why I love going to Food Republic... for a food court, it's got pretty good food at very reasonable prices. Have a post on the newly open Food Republic at Vivo City coming up... erm... soon!

No comments: