Thursday, August 24, 2006

Brewerkz Restaurant & Microbrewery

You cannot keep this girl away from processed meat - sausages, ham, luncheon meat, beef balls, pork balls, sotong balls, crabstix... anything that's been put through a machine and artificially manufactured into something totally different - I love :D

My love for processed meat was probably... erm, definitely caused by my mum's banning of anything processed from our kitchen... something about all the chemical and preservatives in it *hmph!* Hmm... if u ask me, it might just be all that chemicals and preservatives that added to the taste of the processed meat! :)

So despite the fact that I had bangers and mash just the day before, I still ordered the same thing here :) Ok, it looks kinda gross coz I forgot to take the photo and started eating and making a mess of it...


One Spicy Italian and one Bratwurst sausage with Mashed Potato... more than enough processed meat to make this girl happy :)

We also had the Chocolate Fudge Cake, Oreo Ice Cream Cake and Brewerkz Brownie and they were all really good. Strange coz I've never been particularly blown away by the desserts here. Yes yes, Oreo again - just proves my point about how Oreo anything is yummy :D

Too slow in taking the photo of the food... and totally forgot about taking photos of the desserts. Now the moment I sit down, I take the camera out and leave it on the table so I don't forget. No problems since then :P

Brewerkz Restaurant & Microbrewery
30 Merchant Rd
#01-05/06 Riverside Point
S058282
Tel : 6438 7438
www.brewerkz.com

No comments: