Thursday, June 15, 2006

Argh! How to choose...

Teddy Geiger is having a showcase at Balaclava tonight and I've been trying to figure out a way to score tickets... then kinda gave up since the guy only has one album and two songs that I know (although I have to say that I'm really impressed by the fact that he's only 17!).

Yesterday afternoon, I was invited to go to the Jamie Cullum concert - also on tonight - yeah free tickets!! Not a huge fan of Jamie Cullum but an evening of soothing jazz music sounds totally awesome...

And then last nite, I get an sms from a friend who said that she had two tickets to the Teddy Geiger showcase and wanted to go with me as she felt her husband would not really enjoy it.

Finally decided to give up the chance to go to the Teddy Geiger showcase (free!) and am watching Jamie Cullum tonight instead (also free!). Dunno why but I find this happens to me quite often - that there times when I'm totally free and bored with nothing to do... and then there are days when I have a thousand things going on at the same time! Why couldn't the two concerts have been on different days?!? :(

On a brighter note, Spain thrashed Ukraine 4-0 last nite. Besides playing really good football, one of the other reasons why I'm supporting Spain is because I think Torres is really cute - really really cute :)

No comments: