Monday, September 24, 2007

Ben & Jerry's (Dempsey)

After dinner at Rakuichi, we decided to adjourn here for dessert. The place was packed! Decorated to look like the inside of a ranch home, it give the place a real homely feel.

I have to say, I love my Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. My favourite flavour is Bovinity Divinity (Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream with white chocolate and fudge cows) but that flavour has long been demoted to the Ben & Jerry's Flavour Graveyard :(

My current favourites are Phish Food (Chocolate ice cream with a caramel-marshmallow swirl and fish shaped chocolate chunks) and Chubby Hubby (Chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels in vanilla malt ice cream with fudge and peanut butter swirl). Hmm, come to think of it I haven't had Chubby Hubby in a while...

Anyway I digress... so I ended up ordering Waffles with 2 scoops of ice-cream (phish food, can't remember the other flavour). Everyone there had waffles but K and I were the only ones to have a whole waffle to ourselves :P


Sorry for the dark and blurry photo - bad lighting. Was hilarious seeing G look on in amazement as I finished the whole waffle by myself... right after dinner too.

The waffle was really yummy, and as far as I'm concerned, you can never go wrong with Ben & Jerry's ice cream. A dream combination :)

Definitely come here for dessert if you have the craving for something sweet, but maybe wait for the hype to die down first... otherwise, be prepared to wait for a table.


Ben & Jerry's (Dempsey)
8B Dempsey Road
Tel: 6473-3231

No comments: