Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coastes

Is it just me or is it raining nearly everyday? Totally missing the sun and it reminded me that I haven't done this outdated post. Wait a minute, all my posts are outdated :D

Audrey and I used to come here regularly to chill out by the beach, and we haven't done it in a while so decided to come here again to soak in some sun - but with tons of sunblock and erm, under the shade :D

But what fun is chilling out beach side without some food?

We always order the Mixed Sausage Platter when we come here - perfect to eat coz it's in little pieces... and as everyone knows, I do love my processed meat :) We also ordered a Caesar's Salad for some semblance of a balanced diet...


We normally order a jug of ice lemon tea to share but it was so hot that day that we also ordered some icy cold drinks - don't they look yummy? :)


Waiting for a day of sunshine so we can go to Coastes again!


Coastes
50 Siloso Beach Walk
#01-05/06 Sentosa
Tel: 6274 9668

No comments: