Monday, December 03, 2007

Green Room Café

Sorry for the lack of posts! I misplaced the cradle for my camera and could not download any photos since the last post... then remembered I had the photo for this in my handphone - so here's a half-baked post to keep my regular readers happy :)

Meips, the birthday girl, wanted to try out this place so we came here for tea on a Sunday afternoon. It's located in Bishan Park and that meant it was nestled among lush greenery... perfect ambience for a lazy afternoon tea. Best of all, there's plenty of lots so parking is not an issue at all!

Already had lunch so I ordered the Daily Baked Apple Strudel $6.80++ for dessert :


Small chunks of Granny Smith apples (i.e. green apples) wrapped in filo pastry... tasted pretty ok, and I guess it's worth the price coz at least they had to bake it on the spot.

Matt had one of the main courses here (soba?) but wasn't terribly impressed. The vegetarian laksa here costs $12.80++ which I'm so not paying for considering I had vegetarian laksa at a food court a few streets away for just $2.50!

A nice place to chill out with friends over afternoon tea but not so sure if the food is good or worth the price.


Green Room Café
1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
Bishan Park II
Singapore 569931
Tel: 6456 6556
http://www.aramsaspas.com/greenroomcafe.html

No comments: