Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Seasons Reasons

Plenty of new places at the basement of Raffles City, but Auds & I decided to try this not-so-new restaurant tucked away in a corner.

For some inexplicable reason, I haven't had Fish & Chips in a long long time so I decided to order it here :


The Fish & Chips $14.80++ were not too bad - or maybe it's coz I just haven't Fish & Chips in a while... the fish was fresh and the batter not too thick, the thai chilli sauce was an interesting accompaniment to the dish.

Auds had the salad which had big big rings of onions - eek :


and the seafood nuggets which I had a bite of :


that were just ok.

The food here wasn't that great, probably won't come back here unless it's crowded everywhere else in Raffles City. This place did remind me though that I actually do love Fish & Chips - I kept ordering it after this :D


Seasons Reasons
252 North Bridge Road
#B1-72/73 Raffles City Shopping Centre
Tel: 6100 0122
www.seasonsreasons.com.sg

No comments: